1/03/2015

Amy on why she quit Suriya's Masss !


03/01/2015
The Brit Supermodel Amy Jackson is currently one of the most wanted heroine in Kollywood. The actress who is awaiting the big release of I was signed up by Venkat Prabhu for Masss starring Suriya and Nayanthara. After the initial photoshoot there were reports that Amy had walked out the film then followed reports that it was rumor only to be later replaced by Pranitha.

Now Amy Jackson in a recent interview to Times of India finally revealed the reason why she walked out the film "A lot has been said about my 'walking out' of the Suriya project, so I want to set the record straight once and for all. I was thrilled to get the chance to star alongside Suriya and work with Venkat Prabhu. Unfortunately the script changed. Plus, I felt that after Shankar's film, I needed to continue to aim for meaty roles. I hope I get the chance to work with them again in the future though."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..