11/13/2014

Big Surprise in Lingaa's Intro Song !


13/11/2014
Superstar's Intro songs have a tradition of being crooned by S.P.Balasubramanyam. Superstar's Lingaa with K.S Ravikumar will also feature vocals from SPB but the surprise is that the Magudi (Kadal) fame Dinesh Kanagaratnam or simply known as Aaryan Dinesh will also feature in this Superstar's Intro song which has been titled as "Oh Nanba"

Here is what he had to say on this experience 

Almighty has blessed me one more time giving me the biggest opportunity to record for A.R. Rahman sir one more time for my Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth Sir for the movie ‪#‎Linga‬. This is seriously a dream come true being a hardcore fan of Superstar and singing the ‪#‎Intro‬ song along with the legendary SPB sir. I take this opportunity to thank A.R.Rahman sir for even considering me and no one have treated me or given so much importance than him. Thank you to AL-Abyaan Rashid my son for being the lucky child and you are making daddy work harder. Thanks to my wife Jasmin for supporting me throughout and both my Family. Thank you Almighty. 
Thank you all my loving Fans and you guys are the best. 
Thank you
Aaryan Dinesh Kanagaratnam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..