10/17/2014

Truth on Kamal Haasan's Injury !


17/10/2014
There were numerous rumors yesterday that Kamal Haasan was injured while Papanasam shooting and was admitted in hospital. Ulaganayagan himself has now clarified on the rumor issuing a press release which read 

"Before various new ailments are endowed upon me,I hasten to clarify that all is well. It is not true that I was injured while shooting, it was a make up rubber prosthetic that slipped into my nasal passage and had to be carefully removed under medical supervision" (As Kamal was shooting for a stunt scene, he had to simulate injuries on his face via prosthetic makeup. 

Kamal concluded by saying "A visit to the hospital with a bruised face led to the interpolated news, I am alright".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..