10/13/2014

Another example of Thala's Generosity !


13/10/2014
The lovable Thala of Kollywood is known for his generosity, He recently built house for 12 of his domestic staff and even registered the houses under their own name. A popular magazine has recently published an article detailing to what extent Ajith has gone out of his way to help his staffs.

According to the article, Thala has bought them a Van for their transportation, LIC Policy, Medical Insurance and is financially helping out for their Kids education. Thala is truly living up to the words which he uttered in Veeram "Namma kooda irukuravangala namma pathukuna mela irukuravan nammala pathupan".

2 comments:

  1. Your Blog is an admirable one as I am a General Practitioner and Doctor, so I go through the postings minutely, and yours one I found a fantastic piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like inform you, your posting is very nice and I am impressed by your excellence. Using this opportunity, I would like to say Motor Spares and Car Spares industry has, also, become one the biggest one in the world now a days.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..