8/16/2014

This Record Breaking Bollywood Director wants to Direct Superstar & Thala !


16/08/2014
Bollywood Director Rohit Shetty holds the prestigious record of directing SRK's Chennai Express which is currently 4th in all time Highest grossing movie in Indian Box Office, The Bollywood director who is awaiting the release of Singham Returns in a recent interview revealed his desire to direct Superstar and Thala.

Rohit Shetty who was in Hyderabad in promote his upcoming film Singham Returns openly announced that it his dream to Direct Superstar Rajinikanth and Thala Ajith, The ace director also met Superstar who was in Hyderabad for Lingaa shooting and had this say on the experience "I had the fortune of meeting Rajini Sir in Hyderabad just recently. I went to visit him on his set and he was about to go for a shot. But when he heard I had come to see him, he walked across to me; greeted me and said, 'Rohit, I love your work. I'm a great fan.' I was about to faint. I kept telling myself, this is Rajini Sir, who according to me, is the biggest star in the universe. Yet he was so humble. He had no hang-ups about walking across to me and paying me a compliment. I spent half an hour with him and it was such a fabulous experience. I kept marvelling about how grounded he is. I'm nothing in front of him, yet he made me feel so special".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..