8/07/2014

Siva Karthikeyan finally opens up on Dhanush !


07/08/2014
For the past several weeks, there have been rumors floating about a rift between Siva Karthikeyan and Dhanush, The rumors reached the boiling point when Siva Karthikeyan was nowhere to be found in Dhanush's Birthday's Party.

Siva Karthikeyan has finally clarified on the rumors stating  "I was very much a part of the party, The party was supposed to start at 10 pm and I was at the venue by 9.45 pm itself. I stayed until the end — which was at 4 am. I think there's so much speculation because I'm not in any of the photos."

Siva Karthikeyan also added that he will never be equal to Dhanush "It has been 14 years since Dhanush came to this industry. The things that he has experienced, the movies he's done... they are on a different plane altogether. BO figures aside, the name and fame he has earned is much bigger than mine. There is no way Dhanush and I will ever be equal."

1 comments:

  1. Everything was perfect, the food was amazing. We had several appetizers. Lobster hollandaise, Scallops Wrapped in Bacon, Coconut chicken with Lime Sauce and Shrimp cocktail.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..