8/11/2014

Siddharth opens up on his relationship with Samantha


11/08/2014
Actor Siddharth is on cloud 9 after the massive success of Jigarthanda, The film has been already declared as cult classic and as one of the best film of the decade. The star actor also holds the impressive Lucia remake and Vasantha Balan's Kaaviya Thalaivan in his kitty.

Sid's personal life has been a permanent feature in the news, In a recent interview Sid was questioned if he was in relationship with Samantha ?  Siddharth said "It’s extremely personal. I don’t think I owe that answer to anyone except my parents. But if there are any girls out there who have romantic ideas about me then I’m not available - by any stretch of the imagination!"

Talking about Marriage, Sid said 
"It’ll happen at the right time. When it happens it’ll not be secret eloping ceremony; everybody’s going to know about it. It’s on the cards for sure". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..