4/17/2014

What is Santhanam doing for Fans ?

17/04/2014
Comedy Superstar Santhanam's hero avatar in Vallavanukku Pullum Aayudham is certainly creating huge ripples in the industry, The trailer of the film has been well received by fans and is trending over various social networks. The actor explained to IANS on why he actually did the film "I'm doing the film for my fans. They've been asking me to play a hero for quite some time. But I've never been interested in playing the lead roles because I'm more comfortable doing comedy. Moreover, if you have to be a hero, you need to dance and fight.

Santhanam added "I was waiting for a story that I should enjoy doing. I happened to watch 'Maryada Ramanna' and realised that audiences will accept me as a hero in this film's remake. I thought I would be apt to work in the film.Most of the technicians in the film are my friends. I was confident that I can succeed with the film, so I decided to rope in friends who were struggling to find a strong foothold in the industry."

Directed by debutant Srinath, the film also features debutante Ashna Zaveri, Senthil, Nagineedu, Ravi Prakash, VTV Ganesh and Swarnamalya in important roles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..