4/06/2014

Vijay Sethupathi Says he doesn't care about it

06/04/2014
Actor Vijay Sethupathi in a recent interview has said he doesn't care about how he looks on screen has he merely follows just his director's instructions. "I don't have any inhibitions of how I look on screen. I just follow my director's instructions. In 'Mellisai', my director wanted an urban look with a fresh haircut and I obliged. I'm not a superstar to worry about my looks. I'd rather worry about my performance," said Vijay Sethupathi.

"I haven't maintained any look. Had the directors of my previous films asked me to cut my hair or change my looks, I would have changed it," he said. Vijay Sethupathi sports a stylish urban look for his upcoming film Mellisai, which is gearing up for summer release, is directed by debutant Ranjith Jeyakodi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..