4/08/2014

Superstar's Diwali Treat & Bollywood Connections !

08/04/2014
As SS Music reported yesterday, there were certain reports that speculated that Superstar was slightly uncomfortable romancing Sonakshi Sinha in his next film with K S Ravikumar and hence the actress could be replaced.

However, Sources now confirm that Sonakshi Sinha is indeed part of Superstar's next with K.S Ravikumar where Anushka Shetty also plays the other female lead. Sources add the Bollywood beauty will start shooting for the Superstar film in July, after she completes her Bollywood assignment Tevar. The makers of the film, which will extensively be shot in Mysore, are aiming for a Deepavali release.

Sonakshi says, "I am finally making my debut in the South. I could not have asked for a better project to start with; it's a wonderful story and it's opposite the one and only Rajini sir. I am looking forward to expanding my horizons with this project."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..