4/15/2014

Naan E Sudeep Reveals the secret about Rajinikanth & Vijay's Next !!

15/04/2014
Actor Sudeep made a rocking impression mesmerizing everyone with SS Rajamouli's Eega /Naan E where the antagonist role played him even grabbed the attention of our Superstar Rajinikanth who said "I thought I was the best villain to date. But you beat me to it".  The Kannada star in an exclusive interview to the Times of India spilled the beans on Superstar Rajinikanth's next and Ilayathalapathy Vijay's #Vijay58. Here are the excerpts from the interview

"I have signed a film in K S Ravikumar's direction. However, that has been pushed to sometime later this year, since K S Ravikumar is going to do a film with Rajinikanth. I might do a fantasy film in Tamil with Vijay and I'm in talks with a few other people". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..