4/10/2014

Is Samantha Engaged ?

Gossips-10/04/2014
Samantha Ruth Prabhu is back to Kollywood big time with Surya's Anjaan and Vijay's Kaththi, The actress is however all over the news in Tollywood, Rumour mongers are buzz that Samantha is engaged and the ring she sported at the recent private event at Pratyusha Foundation tied-up with Livlife Hospital is the engagement ring.

Sources add that Samantha's Whats App status - One True Love has added more sparks to the ongoing rumors. The actress did recently admit that she is indeed in relationship stating "I will never be frank about my relationship. At this point of time, I don't want to jinx my career, OK, I admit that I am in a relationship, but I do not want to reveal who the person is.” 

Will Samantha open up and clear the rumors or will Samantha and Siddharth do a STR-Hansika and admit their relationship.. Only time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..