4/28/2014

I still believe in Love Says Hansika !

28/04/2014
Actress Hansika is one of the most wanted heroine in K'Town with several filmmakers believing her to be the lucky charm of the industry. The cute actress who was earlier in a relationship with STR opened up in a recent interview to Deccan Chronicle on the break-up and the reasons for delay in Vaalu completion.  Here are the excerpts 

Right now I am concentrating on my career, and I don't want to get into a relationship. But definitely, I still believe in love, and good things will always happen in my life."

It’s(Vaalu) been getting delayed due to some minor issues. But the film has come out really well, especially the songs, as it has some very unique visual concepts which have never been attempted before in the industry.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..