4/20/2014

Hansika Molested in Goa !

20/04/2014
Actress Hansika Motwani has just bad experience shooting in Goa for her upcoming bilingual Uyire Uyire, The actress was allegedly molested by group of people during the shoot. 
According to the sources, a duet song on Hansika and newcomer Siddharth was filming at the Baga beach in Goa at around 4 AM when a group of actress’ fans entered the sets and mobbed the actress."We were filming a duet song around 4 pm recently when a bunch of people claiming to be her fans came to our sets," Oneindia Entertainment quoted a source as saying. "They were crazy about Hansika Motwani and tried to get close to her. They said that want her autograph but someone from them tried to feel her. In fact, someone from the group even touched her before Hansika pushed them away," the source continues to say.

When the crowd tried to get even more close to the lady and some tried to have a grab of the lady, the crew interfered and rescued the actress. Hansika was both completely shocked and angry about the incident. She was angry by her fans’ gesture, but at the same time was completely surprised about the way people in Goa recognised her.

It was around 4pm; I was shooting for a montage song with the debutant hero. Siddharth for 'Uyire Uyire' and director Rajshekar was overseeing the affairs. I thought people would not recognise me since I work mostly in South films now. To my surprise everyone identified me as they had all seen me as a child artiste. They were shouting my name and wanted to take pictures with me. Though my producer Jayapradha had arranged for proper security, the crowd went out of control and we had to stop shooting and return to the hotel. Later we shifted to a different location,” Hansika told Deccan Chronicle from Goa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..