3/14/2014

Who is replacing Tamanna in Aashiqui 2 Remake ?

14/03/2014
As SS Music earlier reported actress Tamannah turned down a huge offer to star in the Telugu remake of last year's biggest blockbuster Aashiqui 2. Now former Miss India International 2011, Ankita Shorey has grabbed the glorious chance, Interestingly the actress revealed on how she missed out on the Bollywood version 
http://ssmusictheblog.blogspot.in/2014/03/look-who-rejected-chance-to-star-in.html

"I came close to being cast in the original version of Aashiqui 2, but made a few mistakes in the audition and I couldn't make it. Recently, I heard that Aashiqui 2 is being remade and was really determined to bag this offer. I gave my best in the audition. I'm glad that the makers got the girl they were looking for."


"I was given a few lines in Telugu for my audition. Initially, I was nervous. Being born in Punjab and raised in Ladakh, Telugu is new to me. But I delivered my best. The makers loved my performance and zeroed in on me immediately. I think I have actually done much better than what I thought and the trip to Hyderabad has turned out to be super lucky. Although I don't quite know the language, I know stars like Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Pawan Kalyan. So, I'm pretty excited and looking forward to shooting."

This Tollywood remake will be directed by Jaya Ravindra and will star Sachin Joshi in the lead role.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..