3/24/2014

Vikram, Vijay & A.R.Murugadoss to team up

24/03/2014
Chiyaan Vikram is all set to team up with none other than A.R.Murugadoss for the first time, Yes though A.R.M will not be directing he will producing the flick directed by Vijay Milton. The goli soda director is on all time high after the tremendous success of the film and has also impressed A.R.M with a few stores.

Infact the Thuppakki director was so impressed that he has agreed to produce any of the three films. Chiyaan Vikram has reportedly given verbal nod to one of those stories but the actor has not officially signed on the dotted lines, "I recently narrated a script to Vikram. He liked it and even expressed his interest to work with me. But nothing has gone on papers yet. He is yet to confirm his participation in the project. I think it will probably take a few more weeks," Vijay Milton told IANS. "Even before I narrated the script to Vikram, I had narrated three scripts to Murugadoss. He liked each one of them and even agreed to produce it. So, irrespective of whether I will team up with Vikram or not, my next directorial will be produced by Murugadoss," Vijay Milton added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..