3/31/2014

Siva Karthikeyan answers on Rift between him and Dhanush

31/03/2014
Fans there was a talk going in the industry that there was some tension brewing between Siva Karthikeyan and Dhanush after the former disagreed on the heroine selection made by the latter who is also the producer the movie "Tanaa". 

http://ssmusictheblog.blogspot.in/2014/03/rift-between-siva-karthikeyan-dhanush.html


Siva Karthikeyan however refuted these talks in a recent interview to a leading daily, Here is what he had to say on these rumors "Dhanush gave a very big mileage for someone like me who had no backing or background in the industry. I will, forever, be thankful to Dhanush for this. He has always been my well-wisher and all my successes are dedicated to him. I mean this from the bottom of my heart and even Dhanush knows that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..