3/21/2014

Ileana Confesses about her break up saying she has been absolute Fool !

21/03/2014
Actress Ileana D'Cruz may be just two films old in Bollywood but the goan beauty is already huge sensation in B'Town with numerous producers lining up for the actress's call sheet. Illeana in recent media interaction confessed about her break-ups saying "I’ve been an absolute fool in love. I’ve done silly things. Maybe because I’m a complete romantic. But I won’t ever repeat them. I guess once you grow up, you become more aware and realise what you want.”

Ileana also revealed what characters she looks in a man She says, “Etiquette because you want a man to look good for you, smell good for you, take the effort for you and not take you for granted. A good sense of humour is a bonus.” Ileana d'cruz statement came as an aftermath of several rumors suggesting the actress had broke-up with her Australian Boyfriend Andrew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..