3/21/2014

Anjali's comeback film is ?

21/03/2014
Actress Anjali who absolutely disappeared after Balupu for months is back on screen, The actress who has lost weight for her new look recently began shooting for a Telugu film. The actress opened up on the movie and some of her future plans regarding movies.

"I've tried my hand at glamourous lead characters and girl-next-door roles so far. I believe it's time for me to do author-backed roles and characters that have more substance. Post Balupu, I've heard several scripts, but nothing excited me. However, the script of the female centric film was very interesting,my role was well written and it's a character that I've never played in my earlier films,I'm still open to do glam roles, but then, I would like to prioritise roles that are meatier and give me scope to excel."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..