2/27/2014

Trisha talks about her relationship Rana Daggubati

27/02/2014
The glam queen of South Indian industry Trisha Krishnan opened up in a chat with Hyderabad Times. Here are some excerpts from the interview 

On the rumored Relationship with Rana Daggubati :
Trisha neither denied nor accepted the relationship but simply said "I don't want to comment anything on it right now. When it comes to any kind of relationship, there's always a right time and when that time comes, I'll definitely speak up." 

About Her upcoming movie R.U.M (Rambha Urvasi and Menaka)
"It's perhaps the first time I am acting in a women-oriented movie. It's the story of a girl and a villain. The plot has its lighter side too. There is an element of drama as well as thrilling content.I've attempted a bit of action in this film for the first time. It's not that I'm a fighter or an action person, but by default I was forced to do lot of action scenes that too in an intense way. I just hope people like it. We've finished shooting for the first half and waiting to start the second part."

Her Bollywood debut Khatta Meetha and her Sandalwood debut 
"I did not do Khatta Meetha because I wanted a big launch in Bollywood or prove something. I did it for Priyan sir who had launched me in the South. However, if I get another Bollywood film with a good script, I'll do it. Likewise, I'll be making my Kannada film debut with the remake of Mahesh Babu's Dookudu. I enjoy doing different cinema, whether it's Bollywood, Tollywood or any other industry, doesn't matter. I want to do anything that works for me and, if required, I'll slow down my work also."

How the rivalry with Nayanthara turned into friendship ?
"Nayan is a very dear friend and I've known her for a very long time.There was a time when both of us were busy in our work and a lot of misunderstanding was created by media. But we never had time to clear those rumours. She is still busy and so am I. But we have our own life and we don't care about such talks. Still, if we are in the same city,we catch up and it's fun to be with her. She's someone I can relate to a lot."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..