2/20/2014

Hansika opens up on the Alleged Break Up with STR

20/02/2014
Hansika and STR confessed their love for each other last year, But ever since the images of Hansika's birthday party came out reports started arising that things have not been rosy with the couple. These break up rumors were sort of put to rest when pictures of Hansika being present at STR's birthday party came out. Now once again there are reports emerging that STR and Hansika are no longer dating each other. 

Hansika was quizzed on this alleged break up in a recent interview to The Times of India, Here is what she had to say  "I don't want to talk about things I'm not comfortable with. For the record, when the right time comes, I will definitely speak about it. Also, people keep asking me about my marriage plans. I had not decided to be an actress at the age of 15, but it happened. Similarly, when the right time comes, and when my mother and I feel that I should get married, I will."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..