2/24/2014

Actress Swathi Clears the air on her relationship status and marriage Talks

24/02/2014
Actress Swati Reddy who rose to fame with Sasikumar's Subramaniyapuram and recently starred in Vijay Sethupathi's Idharakku Dhane Asaipattai Balakumara has been linked with many actors in the past. The pretty actress was recently rumored to be dating her co-star Nikhil from Karthikeya, Swati however has thrashed the rumors stating “Rumours are part and parcel of film industry. We assemble in film industry for work, and later we disperse. I have friends as well as foes and I am not in love nor in relationship with anyone.”

Swati who is currently into Vadacurry with Jai also added cleared the air about her marriage stating  “I have left my marriage thing to parents. They will find a suitable groom for me.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..