1/22/2014

Poonam Pandey says I am not a terrorist

22/01/2014
Model cum Actress Pooney Pandey is breathing a sigh of relief after the  Karnataka High Court stayed a warrant issued by a lower court against her, which would have required her to appear before the court on or before February 12.
Here is what Poonam had to say on the alleged warrant
"The petitioner has alleged that I posed nude, and that too in front of a deity. I am a Hindu and I would never do something like that. I agree that I wear bikinis, but I have my limitations. This was a morphed picture. In fact, I have submitted the original to the court," says Poonam. As for the reports that she has been avoiding the Bangalore police and not making a court appearance, she retorts, "Why will I run from the cops? I am not a terrorist. I am not in hiding."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..