1/22/2014

It's a surprise that I hadn't died - Shruti Haasan

22/01/2014
Actress Shruti Haasan expressed her happiness over the success of Yevadu alongside Ram Charan Teja. Speaking at the event Shruti said "We all worked very hard for the movie. Today, we are all very happy for making it success. Thank you so much.
On her experience on working with Ram Charan Shruti said  "I had a very nice experience. He is a thorough gentleman, very friendly and down-to-earch. I had a great time working with Charan. He is really really nice.When Vamsi narrated the story, I always felt this movie will be a hit. I don't know why! For Gabbar Singh and Yevadu, I had this strong feeling during the first narration. Thank God, my instinct is right".

On Nee Jathaga song she had trouble shooting for, She said "It's a surprise that I hadn't died while shooting for it. I had to undergo physical torture while shooting for this song due to bad weather. Finally, it looked good and I am very happy that everyone liked it. Even I liked 'Pimple Dimple' song in which I got the chance to shake my leg for the first time. Charan is a very good dancer and it's challenging for me to match his steps".

The Director of the movie Vamsi Paidipally revealed that "Shruti Haasan is independent and very passionate about her work. For example, Shruti Haasan was supposed to be present for the Aap launch of Yevadu on January 5th. On the day morning, she suffered severe stomach pain. Doctors advised immediately surgery after diagnosed it as Apendicites. Because of the commitment given to the producer, She attended the event in the evening and undergone a survery one hour later. Within two, She joined the shoot of Akshay Kumar starrer Gabbar. That shows her commitments!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..