12/02/2013

Samantha Finally Puts this Rumor to Rest

2/12/2013
There was recent buzz going in Kollywood that Actress Samantha had to pull out of Surya-Lingusamy project due to her skin allergy which previously saw her missing out on Kadal and Shankar's Ai. The actress and Director have put the rumor to rest with their respective clarifications 
Lingusamy said that "We were continuously shooting in Mumbai without break, and Samantha has been brilliant so far during the shoots. I think her skin is very sensitive to heat. It turned a little red due to sun tan. So, she requested us for a couple of days' rest and we have given her a few days off. We want her to be perfectly OK for the shoot, as the schedule involves a lot of her portions as well." 

Actress Samantha explained her situation to The Times of India stating "The rumours about me being seriously ill are not true. I have been shooting for five films at a time now. So, I got a little tired due to heat exertion and requested Lingu sir for a break. I rested for just two days, and I am perfectly fine now. I'm only human, can't I fall sick for two days?" 
"I will be required for Suriya's film during the last week of this month. I will be shooting from December 23 to January 4 for that film. Till then, I will be travelling to Jaipur and Japan, to shoot for my two Telugu films.".

The actress in her twitter account made these tweets to reassure the fact she is very well indeed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..