12/14/2013

Salman Answers if He is the Rajinikanth of Bollywood ?

14/12/2013
The Dabang Hero, Salman Khan in trailer launch of his Jai Ho movie addressed the recent chant of several fans calling him the Rajinikanth of Bollywood. The actor however said "I do not consider myself that way (Rajinikanth of Bollywood). As a person, if I come close to him, I would be really happy."

Directed by Sohail Khan, 'Jai Ho' is the story of a man who fights against injustice.

"I stand for justice every say. I consider myself as a common man as I do things which a common man does in day-to-day life. Like I ride bicycle, rickshaw, I prefer taking fresh air while travelling in car, etc. Whatever I am today...a superstar is because of my fans. If they wouldn't have loved my first film 'Maine Pyaar Kiya,' then I wouldn't be here" Said Salman

The film is interestingly a remake of Chiranjeevi's 2006 film 'Stalin' which was directed by AR Murugadoss.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..