12/16/2013

Sachin Tendulkar Talks about Superstar Rajinikanth

Image Courtesy : NDTV 
16/12/2013
He may be the 'GOD' of cricket, But even Sachin Tendulkar was floored by Thalaivar Superstar's humility. The Cricketing legend in an exclusive interview to NDTV said "It was very kind of him as he came to meet me. I was absolutely floored by his humility and glad that I met him. He is someone I really admire". Sachin added like the numerous cricket players from South, He was too was a huge fan of Rajinikanth but he couldn't meet him till now cause he didn't know how to reach out to him.
Sachin added Rajinikanth was an ardent cricket fan and said "I was really happy to know that he follows cricket. We discussed about various matches especially India-Pakistan matches".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..