12/17/2013

Aamir Khan thanks Surya while Katrina Says she is Vikram's Fan !

17/12/2013
The press meet of Dhoom 3 is currently happening at ITC Grand Chola, the entire movie team from Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan to Katrina Kaif are currently stationed in chennai. Here is quick roundup of what's been going on the press meet.

Aamir Khan :

  • The actor opened up saying he felt like a newcomer here as Dhoom 3 is being in Tamil and his waiting to see the response the audience give him. 
  • I dont believe in the number games at all, For me my films have to recover the cost of production and that's it.
  • I am a big fan of Rajnikanth, I saw in Geraftaar and fell in love with him, He is a great human being who is punctual and thorough professional.
  • Every film is important for me, Process of filmmaking is equally important like the result. I want the audience to enjoy the movies that's what i really work for. I dont want to be typecast though, i want to do exciting and challenging roles and hence naturally attracted to them.
  • I was in real doubt if whether i could do Ghajini, But it was Suriya who persuaded me to the role in Hindi and all thanks to him.
Katrina Kaif :
  • I miss Chennai a lot, My mom stayed in Chennai for 5 years and then moved to Madurai. I love being here and i am thrilled to have my movie dubbed in Tamil.
  • Doing action scenes in Dhoom 3 was tougher than Ek Tha Tiger, But we were trained by the best. It was very challenging especially the circus scenes.
  • Language is the only barrier for me to do a Tamil movie, I have great friends here. Vikram is very good friend of mine and i absolutely love his Pithamagan movie.

Abhishek Bachchan :

  • I have a deep bond with Chennai, Lot of tamil audience will get to see Dhoom 3 as it is dubbed in Tamil.
  • I'm dying to do a tamil film, People in this industry are thorough professionals. I learnt a real lot working here.

1 comments:

  1. Hi I am read this blog and this very nice blog. I am sharing very nice information about Entertainment Please check Link: clapsnslaps

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here..