11/22/2013

When Vedhika was Moved to Tears by Director Bala


22/11/2013
Actress Vedhika who was struggling to make a mark in Kollywood in movies like Sakkarakatti, Kaalai, Malai Malai  made the biggest impact with Bala's Paradesi. The actress opened up in a recent interview on how Paradesi changed her life. 

"'Paradesi' was the one film that was life changing. It gave me the platform to showcase my acting skills, and helped me carve my own niche in this competitive industry. People still recognize me as ‘the Paradesi girl’ and it is a big compliment. Bala sir, gave me a complete make-over in the film, and has potrayed me in a dusky-skin tone". 
"All those rumours that I stood in the hot sun to become dark is utter rubbish. I never did anything of that sort. Neither did Bala sir force me to do something so drastic. Contrary to what people say, he is not someone who tortures his artist in anyway. He is a very sweet person to work with. After the release of the film, Bala sir presented me a beautiful painting of an extract from the film 'Paradesi', which is one of my most cherished possessions. I was moved to tears when I received it,” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..