10/14/2013

When Vijay Laughed at Music Director Imman


14/10/2013
Music Director D.Imman is currently one of the hottest property in Kollywood delivering back to back chartbusters, the Composer's life has come a full circle again after debuting in Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Thamizhan, the duo are joining hands once again for Jilla.
The music composer in a recent interview revealed more on the project..

“Vijay sir called me and asked if we can work together in Jilla. I took the tape recorder and went to meet him the moment he said that. Vijay sir laughed heartily, seeing me unchanged from how I was when we worked in Thamizhan. I haven't asked Vijay sir for another opportunity after Thamizhan. If I had done that it would have been irking. I knew that we would meet again in the long run and I am very happy about it.”

When quizzed on, If the Music Director would try his acting like the other upcoming music directors, Imman had this to say  “I don’t think a music director needs the identity of an actor. I wish to be identified just as a good music director.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..