10/30/2013

VJ Ramya is Engaged !


30/10/2013
Vj Ramya one of the popular anchors in Television has been in the news for a quite now now for her alleged relationship with Actor Jai, Ramya however thrashed the rumor stating they were just wild imagination of some people. The popular anchor recently revealed an ecstatic news that she posted in her twitter page "Time for an official news:)2 my dearest friends n those who care abt me,I got engaged 4 days back!tis an arranged marriage n Weddn by 2014..Engagement happened real quick n sudden n couldn't share it immediately.Gonna b settling in chennai only:)"
Ramya added that her fiance name is Ajith and added U ll r an integral part of my life  n I value each of ur blessings n support on ths:)Love u all :) Ramya was questioned if she would continue working as VJ after marriage, She replied that she hasn't decided yet.
SS Music wishes the popular anchor a Happy and Prosperous Married Life.



2 comments:

Add your comments here..