10/15/2013

Samantha Answers Reports of she being already Married


15/10/2013
Our southern sensation Samantha Ruth Prabhu after quite a few hectic years in Tollywood is all set for a Kollywood re-entry. The pretty actress in a recent media interaction opened up on various issues including the much speculated Marriage rumors with Siddharth. Here are some excerpts from Samantha 

On Tollywood and possible Return to Kollywood

"I have yet another film with director VV Vinayak that is going to go on floors this month itself. Apart from these, I have not signed any new Telugu film..Yes, I would like to take a break from Telugu movies next year. I have a couple of Tamil projects and would like to concentrate on them".

The actress added that she wanted to do small budget films and she would even would do it without any remuneration if the script was impressive "But I would want a share of the profits once the film releases and tastes success," she says, while citing example of Pizza, a very low-budget film that made a huge collection at the box-office.

About the Rumors of her Marriage -
 "Why would I marry in secret? People are writing so many things about my marriage — that I already married, that I live-in with somebody, etc. None of them is true. I will marry after a few years and when I do, I will announce it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..