10/02/2013

Raghava Lawrence out for 3 months



2/10/2013
Choreographer-actor-Director Raghava Lawrence has hurt himself during dance rehearsals for his upcoming movie Ganga:Muni 3. The supreme dancer has severely hurt his neck and wrists and has been advised to rest for three months before he can resume work.
Lawrence updated his health condition in a recent interview to Times of India. Here are some excerpts
"While working on one of my Telugu films (Style) a few years ago, I slipped and injured my neck and spinal cord. And now, for Ganga: Muni 3, I was rehearsing for a heavy dance movement when I lost balance. I fell down and hurt my neck and both the wrists badly. The wrist bones and tissues have been affected by the fall, and it's swollen as well. The doctors have advised me not to exert pressure on my hands. I've now started working with a physiotherapist. I don't know how I'm going to stay without shooting or dancing. We've finished about 50 per cent of the film, and as the other half involves some risky stunt sequences, I will resume shooting only after three months."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..