10/30/2013

My love for Andrea was Genuine - Fahadh Faasil

30/10/2013
Our SS Music fans will be quite aware of the love episode between Andrea Jeremiah and Fahadh Faasil, the son of legendary Director Faasil who gave us Kadhalukku Mariyadhai. The lead actor from Mollywood openly declared that his love for Andrea to a popular magazine in Kerala "I didn't talk much to Andrea during the shoot . However when i came to chennai to watch the edited scenes of movie , that's when I realized my love towards Andrea". Fahadh also remarked that it was Andrea's music, humour sense and intelligence that has made him fall for her. 
Andrea however said "Fahadh may have his own ideas.  If he is in love with me, I can't help him, but I am not in love with any one individual.  As of now, I have no idea about my marriage or anything of that stuff". 
The duo were then supposed to pair up for North 24 Kathaam, but Andrea though initially agreed, later decided to drop out from the project. 
Now the latest update is that Fahadh Faasil in a recent interview has re-stated that his love for Andrea was really genuine. He added that it will take some time for the wounds to heal and fall in love again !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..