10/04/2013

Jai talks about his relationship with Nazriya and his role in Mankatha !


4/10/2013
Actor Jai who is currently bathing in the success of Raja Rani movie met the press yesterday and addressed on various issues. Here are some excerpts from the interview

About the Success of Raja Rani ?
I always wanted to do a role like Karthik in Mouna Ragam and when Atlee narratted my character in Raja Rani. I did not think twice, I immediately said yes. I was also very cautious that i should make any mistake like how i selected some bad projects after success of Subramaniyapuram

Do You think you were voluntarily sidelined from the Promotions of Raja Rani ?
No, I was actually very busy with other shoots, time did not permit me from being involved in these promotions. Now after the success of the film, I thought of meeting the press and i have planned to continue this after every release of the film.

Your Favourite Heroine ?
Nayanthara and Nazriya are my favourites. Among Senior heroine, I like Nayanthara and in the present generation i like Nazriya a lot.

What about the rumors on love between you and Nazriya Nazim ?
Well, The chapter of love is yet to come in my life and as of now I'm not in love with anybody.

About the news of a fall out between you and Director Venkat Prabhu ?
No, we are very much friends till date, infact i was supposed to do a role in Mankatha but the casting changed in the last moment. Initially i was supposed to play one of the four guys in Mankatha but later it didn't materialize. When i asked SI (Sub Inspector) role in Mankatha, Venkat Prabhu made fun saying it was too much for me to act in a cop's role.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..