10/10/2013

Its Not Vulgarity , It's about Cheating Says Nazriya Nazim


Fans here is the complete press meet video of actress
 Nazriya Nazim clarifying on the Naiyandi Controversy

Updated 10/10/213 15:30

Nazriya minutes back addressed the Naiyaandi Issue once for all by answering all the questions in her facebook page. Here's the post by Nazriya 

Dear facebook friends, I owe you an explanation for the events related to Naiyaandi. 
I have withdrawn my complaint against Naiyaandi director. All my concerns about the possibility of body double scenes being present in the movie have been addressed. The body double scenes from the trailer also have been already removed. 
I hope you will understand that it's your support that has given me the strength to stand up for what I believe is the right thing to do. 
Many of you are angry and have felt let down by what they feel as a publicity stunt by me. All I can ask you is to trust me , because a young budding artist like me doesn't need anymore love and attention than you have already given me. 
A Dhanush movie doesn't need any cooked up drama for publicity. In fact, such movies gives young artists like me publicity - not the other way around. I should be a fool to promote myself at the expense of a movie which is a result of a blood and sweat by hundreds of technicians and artists. 
Naiyaandi is an excellent family entertainer. I hope you will join me in supporting this movie.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..