10/26/2013

I'm not Seeing Anyone right now - Kajal Aggarwal

26/10/2013
Tollywood's darling Kajal Aggarwal has been absent for quite a while now, Reports of an off-screen romance with a big shot Producer are also making rounds in the industry. The actress however in recent interview has hit back at the rumors stating it's tamil cinema that has been keeping her busy 
"I've had two releases in Tamil this year — one with Karthi and the other with Vijay. There is also an untitled Bollywood project on which I'll start by the end of the year. As far as Telugu projects are concerned, I'm listening to a lot of scripts, but nothing has been finalised yet. I haven't signed any Telugu movie right now because I'm busy with my Tamil films. But I do have a guest appearance in Yevadu. My loyalties are always with South Indian cinema."
Kajal furthermore added that she is indeed very much single "I'm not seeing anyone right now. And marriage is definitely not on the cards anytime soon."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..