9/25/2013

Rajinikanth asked Me to Turn down Endhiran Movie - Amitabh Bachchan


25/09/2013
The legendary Amitabh Bachchan graced the 100 years celebration of Indian Cinema with his presence. The legendary actor was interviewed earlier in the day by a leading daily. Here are some excerpts from the interview 

When do we get to see you in a Tamil film? You've made guest appearances in other south Indian language films...
I've been telling all my friends here for the past 40 years to put me in a small passing shot in the background. I wish I'd done something here...

But we find it hard to believe that there've been no takers for your request...
Well, nothing has come. Yes, I was offered a role in a Rajini film, Robot (Endhiran). It was for the role of the villain. I checked with Rajini, but he said, 'haan, no sir. I don't think you should do it.' I'm open to any good offers from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..