9/23/2013

Is Siva Karthikeyan Bindu Madhavi's Darling ?


23/09/2013
Actress Bindu Madhavi is currently on a hot streak following the success of Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga and Desingu Raja. The actress has been a prominent feature in recent headlines for a alleged relationship with Siva Karthikeyan. However the actress in a recent interview has thrashed those rumours and revealed who she considers as her Darling.

Who is Your Darling of the Industry ?
Yes of all actors i have acted with, I consider Parotta Soori my Darling, I call him "Darling" and he calls me "Machi" in return. I have even got permission from his wife to call him like that. Soori is the reason for me speaking the little tamil i know, he is my tution master.

The actress when quizzed upon Siva Karthikeyan had this to say 
Siva is my friend, He always keeps everyone happy, Wherever he his there will be loads of laughter, He is very good person. His wife Aarti is my best friend. Even on days where i don't have shooting i may not speak with Siva but i'll definitely call and say at least a hello to Aarti.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..