8/17/2013

Yuvan Shankar Raja Upset over Biriyani Leaked Tracks !!


17/08/2013
Yuvan Shankar Raja's landmark movie Biriyani which marks the 100th Album of our Young Maestro was unfortunately leaked over the internet yesterday. All the tracks from the album were out on net and went viral as all the sites started promoting the pirated link.
Director Venkat Prabhu said it was really sad and unfortunate that the tracks were leaked and Sony Music South's team are currently working 24/7 to remove such pirated links from the internet. The ace director requested the people to report such leaked links to reportpiracy100@gmail.com
Unfortunately this wasn't the first time Yuvan Shankar Raja's album has been leaked before the audio launch. Goa songs were leaked 4 days before the launch, Avan Ivan album 12 days before the launch and Ajith's Billa 2 songs being leaked a week before the official launch. Fans such mishaps in the industry would only stop if we the fans make a pledge to stop Piracy !!
Yuvan Shankar Raja made series of tweets stating his disappointment, Here are the tweets by Yuvan 

"I know God is with me.We wer planning to release on aug 31st,thought it would be a good treat for my fans on my birthday..Upset about this, but good to see where the worlds heading, whatever's meant to be will be. But piracy is wrong. I'm never upset or worried. All for the good.. Good nite. So pls stop comparing issues and creating hatred between ppl. I value each n everyone's hard work in entertainment and I respect it. At least that is how I'm brought up.just cause I couldn't tweet about other movie issues doesn't mean I don't support. I don't hate nobody,after all we are humans n we breathe the same air."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..