8/23/2013

Vijay threatens to disband his Fan Groups

23/08/2013
Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Thalaivaa ended up facing severe threats for the alleged political ambitions of the actor in the movie. Though Vijay explained on numerous times that the movie had no political connections, The movie was only released after the makers had agreed to delete the tagline "Time to Lead" and various other dialogues that had political connections. 
Ilayathalapathy Vijay has once again come out and explained that he has no intention whatsoever to enter Politics, Here is what he had to say

"I have no intention to enter politics and if I find any of my fans associations indulging in politics directly or indirectly, I will dissolve them .I will interact and manage the affairs of my fans associations hereafter. Neither my dad or anyone else will be involved"

1 comments:

Add your comments here..