8/30/2013

Siva Karthikeyan Clarifies on his off-screen Romance Rumors with Bindu Madhavi

30/08/2013
Kollywood had been buzzing 2 days about a possible off-screen romance that might have been brewing between Bindu Madhavi and Siva Karthikeyan. The rumors gained more momentum when Bindu Madhavi accepted to do a special cameo in Siva's Varutha Padatha Valibar Sangam. They were even some rumors of Siva getting divorce from his wife Aarthi.
Upon hearing these rumors Siva Karthikeyan has personally come out and clarified his stand with Bindu Madhavi, Siva Karthikeyan said 
"I would like to clarify that no such thing as mentioned in the rumours is running between me and Bindu. I love my wife and I can clearly distinguish between my career and personal life. My wife is the love of my life and I am happy to be married to her. I take the pleasure of saying this on at the end of three years of our marriage. I request the audience to kindly ignore all the rumours about me."


Siva Karthikeyan and Aarti celebrated their 3rd year anniversary on August 28th, Interestingly Siva and Aarti bought an dinner to Dhanush on their special occasion. Here is the tweet made by Dhanush.



1 comments:

Add your comments here..