8/29/2013

Power is Always Powerful Says Powerstar !!

29/08/2013
The Kollywood Sensation Dr. Powerstar is back. Srinivasan who was an Ayurveda Doctor ventured into Kollywood through Lathika. Within few months he became an instant hit with his videos going viral in various social media. Powerstar then turned an rage after the tremendous success of Kanna Laddu Thinna Asaiyaa and was signed up by Director Shankar for Vikram's Ai and several other movies in Arya Surya, Summa Nachunu Irukku and Ya Ya. However whilst shooting for these movie Dr Srinivasan was arrested for numerous cases of fraud.
In development, Currently three of his movie are set for release. The makers waited with bated breath for Powerstar to be released so that their movies could be promoted. Powerstar has currently come out on Bail for two days.
Here is a interview which was given by Powerstar post his release on Bail.
Tamil cinema would have missed me a lot. I am in trouble due to somebody's plot But, Power is always powerful. Arya Surya,Summa Nachunu Irukku and Ya Ya in which I have done roles, are set for release. These movies would definitely attract fans. I am about to release my movie 'Ananda Thollai' magnificently for Diwali.
When I was in prison, I never felt like I was in detention, It felt like I as though i was in an Ashram about 1400 policemen in the prison were very happy on seeing me. Also, they have become my fans. Soon, I will come out of my problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..