7/15/2013

Surya to act a Telugu Movie

15/07/2013
Surya's Singam 2 is Still roaring strong and amassed tremendous box-office collections. The Stylish actor is now looking to ever widen his market, in a recent interview to Times of India Surya revealed some interesting updates.
On Rumors of Him going to Tollywood ?
 "Yes, I'm looking at working in a Telugu movie. Filmmakers have already started approaching me."

On Dhruva Natchathiram ?
"My film with Gautham Menon was delayed due to a few technical issues, but we will start shooting soon. I'm also working on a Linguswamy film.

His New Production Company 2D Entertainment ? 
"I always wanted to be part of film production. Sometimes, good acting offers come my way and I can't do the film because of my working schedule. But I still want to be a part of such good projects. So, I can always do that in the capacity of a producer. I want to work with new age directors on interesting films."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..