7/02/2013

Shruti Haasan refuses to Call Gauthami Mom

We Wish Gauthami A Very Happy Birthday
2/07/2013
Shruti Haasan's Kollywood career might be on a downward slide but that hasn't stopped the pretty actress from bossing the Tollywood and very recently Bollywood. Shruti Haasan recently opened up on her personal life. In a recent interview to a leading tabloid Shruti  was questioned about the life of Kamal and her mother Sarika and later her father's live-in-relationship with Gauthami.
 "It's their personal matter to part their ways. I've no concerned with that matter and hence I don't want to talk about it. For me, happiness of  parents matter most. Since, they decided to part the ways happily, I've no issues at all. I'm equally attached to both dad (Kamal) and mom (Sarika). But I'm very close to my mom whom I've had a special bond and equation. We're more than friends."
When Quizzed if she called Gauthami her Mom , Shruti had this to say
"Why do I call so. I've a mom and she is Sarika. Since, my dad finds happy space with her (Gauthami), I've no issues."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..