7/16/2013

Neram Director Goes Bollywood next

16/07/2013
Alphonse Puthran without any film background and without being Assistant Director to anyone hit the nail on the head in his debut feature film Neram. The movie received huge praises for his complex screenplay and breathtaking visuals.
The latest buzz on the director is that his next project is an adaptation of Malayalam film Shutter which he will be remaking in Bollywood. Here is what the Director had to say on his upcoming project.

"My 3rd film is an adaptation of a beautiful film I liked recently. It is Joy Mathew's Shutter. We are adapting this to Hindi. It is the same ‪Neram‬ crew going to Mumbai. ...(Well, Neram was 2 films for our team.) Cast details will be updated in a months time. Pre- production has started. All I can guarantee is that it would not be a Xerox.  I have not yet gone across Mysore...wish me luck friends."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..