7/01/2013

My Dreamguy Could Be a Co-Star too Says Priya Anand

1/07/2013
Priya Anand the fast rising actress of Kollywood after the massive success of Ethir Neechal currently holds a handful of projects like Vai Raja Vai, Vanakkam Chennai and Arima Nambi. Priya Anand in a recent media interactions spoke on her desire to fall in love, Here is what she had to say
"In my first few films, in-terms of romancing the hero and stuff i just couldn't get into the character i played it was quite difficult , However the more movies i acted, i certainly got the around the myth of what actually love is. On screen, you have emote the feelings of love. I personally feel that i am impressed by the idea of falling in love, but that person has to be my Mr.Perfect. But currently i'm just too busy with my films that i virtually have no time to search and find my Mr. Perfect.
"But the day i do find my dream guy, i will be in love with him for some crazy period and only then would i get married. I'm not aiming for an industrialist, he might even be a co-star, i just want his overall personality to appear to my mind and heart."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..