7/18/2013

I am Not Scared of Gossips - Samantha Ruth Prabhu

18/07/2013
Samantha Ruth Prabhu the gorgeous actress has currently shifted base from Kollywood to Tollywood. In a recent interview to a Telugu Entertainment Portal, Samantha revealed more about her future plans and her personal life. 
Here are some excerpts from the Interview.

Q. How was it to work with Pawan?
A. If you meet him, he will never ever make you feel that he is a superstar. He never showed me how big a star he is while shooting. He was always down to earth and so humble. Your eyes are a window to your soul. No matter how much you act in front of the camera, your eyes can give you away. I think people connect with Pawan in the same way. They can see that on screen in his eyes and he is just so awesome. (Smiles)

Q. What about NTR and ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’?
A. NTR in Brindavanam is very different from NTR in Ramayya Vasthavayya. He has a whole new personality. He is looking his best now and I have never seen NTR look so good. He has put in a lot of efforts for this and I am really happy for him. I am also happy that I am going to be a part of his best look (Laughs). As men age, they keep getting better and better. NTR is so much more confident right now.

Q. Who is your favourite director?
A. I’ve been blessed to work with fabulous directors in my career. A film can work well only when there is a good working relationship between the team. Among directors, Nandhini Reddy, Rajamouli, Gautham Menon and Trivikram are some of my favourites.

Q. What about your co-stars?
A. (Gives a little smile). I am on good terms with all the heroes. They are not my best friends or anything, but I am fine with them all. Among actresses, I like Kajal. She has such an amazing personality.

Q. What can you tell us about your future projects? Any Bollywood plans?
A. I am proud of all three films I am working on right now – Atharintiki Dharedhi, Ramayya Vastavayya and Manam. I have good roles in all these films. I will be working in more Tamil films next year. I generally don’t speak about my forthcoming projects until I go to the shoot. I don’t have any Bollywood plans right now. I am happy here.

Q.How do you deal with gossip? Does it affect you?
A. Of course, it does affect me. I am human. But as I said, I am not going to act for people to make them happy. I have a 9 to 6 job. After 6, I stop acting. I become Samantha. I am not scared of gossip. I live life on my terms. But here and there, I do get affected when I see something. But it is not going to make me change anything.

Q. Are you deeply religious?
A. No. But I am not an atheist either. I pray once in a while and I believe in God. I think when you believe in a God, it is easier to maintain self control and discipline. You don’t let go so easily.

Q. Apart from films, what do you enjoy?
A. Some people might call me boring (Laughs). I love chilling out in loose clothes and old T shirts. I love sitting around and watching TV. I love not doing anything (Smiles). I like political dramas and documentaries. I hate loud places and loud music. I need to hear the other person when they are talking and I hate screaming. I love food and enjoy to eat. That is one of the things that makes me so happy. Right now, I am obsessed with Haleem (laughs)

Q. Wow. So what is your fitness secret?
A. I do exercise. But I don’t workout to lose weight. I exercise to put on weight. (Smiles)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..