7/18/2013

Hansika Finally Answers Marriage Reports with STR

18/07/2013
Reports of love and Marriage between STR and Hansika Motwani have been flooding the Kollywood circles for a while now. The interview of T.Rajendar giving green signal to the marriage of STR and Hansika was telecasted in every Telugu channel possible.
However Hansika in press conference in Hyderabad cleared the air regarding these rumors. Here is what Hansika had to say
"I'm deeply worried by the reports of the forthcoming marriage between me and STR. There is no love between me and him. We are just good Friends.Just because i'm acting in two movies with him, doesn't mean that i'm in love with him. I move with STR the same way, i move with other actors.
These reports of Marriage have made my Movie Producers really worried. I would like to clarify that i will not be getting married in anytime soon and i will only marry the guy my family chooses." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..