7/15/2013

Director Thanks Vijay & Prakash Raj for Saving his Life

15/07/2013
Director Ramana best known for his blockbuster with Ilayathalapathy 'Thirumalai' was affected by cancer two years back. Ramana temporarily lost his ability to speak as his voice box was completely removed.
The Director has however fought on and has even started writing a new script, Here is what he had to reveal 
"I have defied Death and am to direct a movie for which i've started writing the script for. I have to thank my good friends Vijay and Prakash Raj who have really helped me out. My wife takes cares of me like my mother. The last 3 years has thrown out everything i had in my 40 years of life. I'm still thankful to God for this second life he has given me."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..